The most annoying thing in this hobby?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah thats true! Im already planing turning our spare into a fish room next $1 per gallon sale at petco

Do it to it, sorry kids, your new room is the living room! You do like fishys don't you? :)

Putting backgrounds on tanks is the most annoying thing especially when its on an already set up tank.

HAHA! I dont have kids. Im 22 and my wifes 20!

My pets are my kids. Don't really want any human ones, just the scaly and furry types. Future houses won't need a room for a nursery, just a fish room and probably a room to bunny-proof. I dream of a house with a small bedroom on the back of the house so I can build a rabbit run out of it into the yard.

My pets are my kids. Don't really want any human ones, just the scaly and furry types. Future houses won't need a room for a nursery, just a fish room and probably a room to bunny-proof. I dream of a house with a small bedroom on the back of the house so I can build a rabbit run out of it into the yard.

Haha, sounds good!

How are the peel and stick backgrounds?

I just want a black bg for my tank...

Also, does anyone know if there are Cthulhu decos?

I didn't even know they made these. I just did the glue and background thing for my son's 10 gallon yesterday, such a pain in the butt getting all the air bubbles out!

I didn't even know they made these. I just did the glue and background thing for my son's 10 gallon yesterday, such a pain in the butt getting all the air bubbles out!

Yeah they are a pain. Id prefer to just paint the back completely black. Waaay easier

They're okay. It's hard to get the air bubbles out though. I'm glad I have live plants to cover up them up. And I still have to use clear tape to keep it on.

I've never seen any in stores, but I painted him into my background on my 56 gallon! The outline is my avatar. I'll attach a picture later.

Trying to convince my wife that every time we go anywhere if there is a fish store that we need to stop.

Back
Top Bottom