The most annoying thing in this hobby?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
People who overstock tanks and then won't listen when we tell them what's wrong they just say "they are all healthy"

People who don't do research, believe fish will grow to the size of their tank, and believe in the inch per gallon rule

Another thing that annoys me is when someone has a stock that isn't balanced. Like if they get one or two each. It really annoys me when they do this with schooling fish

Hmm I'd say water changes, costs, and fish not going together that I really want to go together! Hahaha

When the bucket of tank water hits your leg when you're walking to the tub during water changes. It always sloshes all over me!

.... and fish not going together that I really want to go together! Hahaha

That was my problem when I decided I was going to try SW, then everything I liked the most didn't go together and I couldn't do 5 more tanks only SW, because everything different needs to go in different conditions :facepalm:
So I didn't do SW :(. But I LOVE them...

And when you tell someone you raise dwarf shrimp and they say to eat?:eek:

Another thing that gets to me is the colour chart for the water test. So hard to distinguish sometimes!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom