The most annoying thing in this hobby?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The floor!!! Stove? Who needs food. Not me! The fridge!

Seriously... Do we really NEED a couch?

The good thing is, I have something of a fish room, the only problem is that I only have two useable walls to put tanks along. One of the walls opens to a big closet and the other is a bay window. And I need to build some stands... I have three new tanks on the floor, waiting for me to make a trip to Lowes for cinder blocks and wood.

Btw... The day I suggest throwing out the couch would probably be the day my boyfriend finally realizes he is dating a crazy woman. I am still in shock that he thinks it's awesome that I have 12 aquariums...

The good thing is, I have something of a fish room, the only problem is that I only have two useable walls to put tanks along. One of the walls opens to a big closet and the other is a bay window. And I need to build some stands... I have three new tanks on the floor, waiting for me to make a trip to Lowes for cinder blocks and wood.

Paint the windo black! Throw the couch out! Start stocking the closet!

Btw... The day I suggest throwing out the couch would probably be the day my boyfriend finally realizes he is dating a crazy woman. I am still in shock that he thinks it's awesome that I have 12 aquariums...

I can definitely understand. I have to still clean out my soon to be 'fish room'. But I've only got two tanks and my friend who lives with me already says I need to chill. Though he loves to watch my fish and likes that I'm doing something productive :)

Getting the wrong fish when you order online, I ordered an African butterfly fish and a freshwater lion fish, I got the lion fish, but instead of the butterfly fish, I got a guppy

The cost for me! And getting a disease or parasite in the tank! I got a sick fish from my LFS without knowing it, and then it infected all the rest of my fish! So annoying!

Getting the wrong fish when you order online, I ordered an African butterfly fish and a freshwater lion fish, I got the lion fish, but instead of the butterfly fish, I got a guppy

Hope you contacted the company. Sounds like someone was playing a mean joke.

Most annoying thing for me, is every aspect of testing.

And the mess I make when I do anything more than just LOOK at my aquariums

Oh, and catching fish.

And constantly having to defend and justify spending every spare dollar on my hobby.

Most annoying thing for me, is every aspect of testing.

And the mess I make when I do anything more than just LOOK at my aquariums

Oh, and catching fish.

And constantly having to defend and justify spending every spare dollar on my hobby.

I also don't like the testing!

A friend I hadn't seen for a while ask if the hobby is very expensive, and I said yes, but after the person made comments, like well motocross, skiing, antique, racing, almost anything autos, boating, etc were much more expensive. A few fish tanks and fish and fish food stuff, didn't seem so expensive after all, lol!

Back
Top Bottom