The most frustrating timing!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jbuck

Aquarium Advice Regular
I think I must be going through an unlucky patch right now. I just find this ace forum and my ISP decides its fine to leave my area without Internet so I can't post new pictures of my tank and the plants I am hoping to get an Id on from all the pros on this forum. As well as that after getting my first tank after years and years of waiting in jan I find out just as I start to stock said tank that we will be moving in the next few months. So for now the stocking and scaping is fully on hold and no more additions to tank till we buy the new place. However there is a silver lining although it is slightly tougher to achieve in the uk on our budget. I get to try and buy a house suitable for my reef aquarium I hope to do (although this is a LONG way off). I am very new to this hobby despite wanting to do it for years. So far all I know is my house hunting parameters just got a new addition room for a 6/7ft tank :) this will be my reef one day. Hopefully in wall build if I can find the right house but free standing will be just as good. If anyone could point me in the right direction of a website, books or even a link on this site that will go from a to z on building reef tanks I would be ever so grateful. I am planning way ahead here but I tend to research on this kinda thing months before I even think of starting a project. Anyway rant over and apologies if I have placed this thread in the wrong forum I am new to the site so still finding my way around ( which is hard when your ISP hates you!)

Back
Top Bottom