The NHL is dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck is up with "offsides" anyway? How can anyone be offsides when there's no line of scrimmage? God only knows what "icing" is. Occasionally they blow the whistle and call it but it seems to happen totally at random.

Why would you want "offsides" penalties anyway? That would be a good rule if scoring were too high, but to add a game-slowing penalty to a sport that frequently ends games by the score of 1-0 - come on.

Can anyone explain why the owners just didnt bring in replacement players like the NFL did in the 80's? I dont know enough about labor law to understand why that didnt happen.

I am a long time pens fan, but I am done with the sport. It is so hard to see people argue about such $$$$$$$$$$$ and then when I take my wife to go see a game, we spend over $100 for the night (tickets, parking, food.....). I really hope people stick to their guns and don't buy tickets when they start up again.

I'm done with em. I'll go see the local Charlotte team (the checkers)

Jim

Well after three hundred days of saying CAR!!! CAR!!! CAR!!!

ITS GAME ON!!!!!

Moose

There's no chance of this
teu81.gif
is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom