Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-24-2005, 09:33 AM   #21
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Sorry to hear about your car trouble and I hope it wont be to costly to repair.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
Old 05-24-2005, 02:03 PM   #22
Aquarium Advice Addict

I can't believe this happened a stone's throw from me and I didn't know about it until today! Wah! We would have loved to have come! Next time, for sure!

Join the NJ Reef Club Today! Saving the world's reefs one living room at a time!
MACNA XXI Atlantic City, NJ September 25-27, 2009
Old 05-24-2005, 08:43 PM   #23
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfreek
Sorry to hear about your car trouble and I hope it wont be to costly to repair.
Yeah, me too. The car had a lot of miles on it and part of me is kind of glad to know that at least the motor will be gone over real well finally. I have to tear a lot of the engine apart just to get to the front main oil seal, so I'll be cleaning the rest of it up and replacing a lot of old worn parts along the way. At any rate, a few hundred bucks is worth spending....we desperately need the car right now as my truck only has three seatbelts and gets 10 mpg. 8O

We'll get a chance to see you all soon, Im hoping. Thanks for the replies!

She left me before we met.
Old 05-24-2005, 10:05 PM   #24

Geez, I'm rather embarrased, youronlysin. I knew you were coming, but basically forgot in the midst of gathering together the rest of the crew in time to make the noon deadline! (Since you weren't in the pre-paid group, you were on my "pay when they get there" list, which I left at home by mistake. )
However, I'm VERY glad you didn't have a traffic accident! A breakdown is no fun, but no one got injured. You and your family are safe, the car can be fixed, and the National Aquarium will still be there whenever you can make the trip!

Old 05-24-2005, 10:42 PM   #25
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
My pics:

Photos from our trip to the Baltimore Aquarium May 2005

Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
Old 05-24-2005, 10:56 PM   #26
AA Team Emeritus

Paul did you get stuck with extra tickets? How does all that work out?

Old 05-25-2005, 04:42 AM   #27

Quote:
Paul did you get stuck with extra tickets? How does all that work out?
Nope! Once you make the minimum for group rates, 15, you can adjust your final number of tickets needed at the ticket window. youronlysin found this thread late, so he didn't mail me a check in advance, was just going to pay when he got there.

We had 16 that paid in advance, i was sweating it that they would all make it, which they did!

a few others didn't realize they could still get in on the group rates and bought their tickets online in advance. They didn't get the discount, but still got to hang with us. I think our final number was 19.

Old 05-25-2005, 10:32 AM   #28
AA Team Emeritus

Thats great to hear. Last thing we all wanted was for you to get stuck with tickets.

Old 05-25-2005, 11:09 AM   #29
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to lmw80 Send a message via MSN to lmw80 Send a message via Yahoo to lmw80
aaron, wonderful pictures!!

Aquariums are like jello - there's always room for more.
Old 06-01-2005, 10:49 AM   #30
Aquarium Advice Addict

Weren't there any more people who took pics???

Tags
picture

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com