The Offseason!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CA_BroncoFan

Aquarium Advice Addict
So as you all should know, I'm a die hard Denver Bronco fan. I've been following my free agency religiously and I'm loving it. Our D-line is improving. Just wanted to see how everyones teams are doing?

Well, hate to say but im a Michigan guy so i gotta follow the lowley Lions, but we picked up kyle vandenbosch and Nate Buerleson, please dont mark me down points for spelling lol.

Eagles fan here too, kind of glad they got rid of Westbrook, hopefully Mcnabb is next. BTW, a lot of the Bears fans around here are still cursing Denver for that wonderful present that you sent them last season.....

I only care about hockey and I never get to watch it anymore. *Sighs* But, sad to say, I do get to catch my weekly wrasslin' fix. Yeah, I watch Smackdown. Not a real sport, more like a soap opera. *lol*

Psssst to CA Broncofan: Back in the day I worked security at the old Mile High Stadium and got to meet John Elway. Dude is NOT a nice guy, and his wife, eeesh.

I only care about hockey and I never get to watch it anymore. *Sighs* But, sad to say, I do get to catch my weekly wrasslin' fix. Yeah, I watch Smackdown. Not a real sport, more like a soap opera. *lol*

Psssst to CA Broncofan: Back in the day I worked security at the old Mile High Stadium and got to meet John Elway. Dude is NOT a nice guy, and his wife, eeesh.

HEY, you dont say that!!! haha jk ive heard that before but ive never met him. I met Vince Vaughn and he was very rude.

Eagles fan here too, kind of glad they got rid of Westbrook, hopefully Mcnabb is next. BTW, a lot of the Bears fans around here are still cursing Denver for that wonderful present that you sent them last season.....

Speaking of presents, thanks for Dawkins..haha Oh and im happy that little present is in Chi-town and not denver anymore.

Well, hate to say but im a Michigan guy so i gotta follow the lowley Lions, but we picked up kyle vandenbosch and Nate Buerleson, please dont mark me down points for spelling lol.

You guys are really looking better this year and im not counting you out. Franchise QB, solid D starting to form. Now you just need to get your o-line and youll be pretty close to starting your way back to winning.

Just found out that we (The Broncos!!) Picked up Brady Quinn, who is a great QB and only needs a good coach to make him NFL starter ready, was just signed by the Broncs!!! Im almost as excited about this as i am about getting my 250 gal tank today!! .....did i mention im super excited!!

Quinn will be ready to QB by about age 30... unless he gets a killer line in front of him first. Needs a full team around him and the Browns were not even close to that.

Well I`m a Cowboy fan and we own the eagles. LOL Just kidding. I better be careful because they are liable to sweep us next season. I keep watching to see if we unload Roy Williams the reciever. Got to go.

Quinn will be ready to QB by about age 30... unless he gets a killer line in front of him first. Needs a full team around him and the Browns were not even close to that.

Year before last we had the best oline in the league and were looking to upgrade through the draft so he may have a good chance to sit back there and make some good throws. Im more worried about him learning the system.

Back
Top Bottom