The WIERDEST fish dream ive had..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PaulieFish

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I dont how how it happened. But basically in my dream, fish came in plastic wrapped containers (kind of like toy cars come in, in that hard plastic). And for them to breath there was a tiny whole on the top that allowed air in but the water couldn't get out. I know it makes no sense, but that's how fish were in my dream. And they hung them up like toys.. in a row etc. Well I bought a fish, and i dunno it had a huge lump on its butt, then i realized that it was an egg.. (fish in my dream layed eggs about the size of a robin egg). So needless to say I wanted to try it, ate it, threw up everywhere.. And just kept throwing up.. Then the dream switched to my aunts house, where she was having trouble with her pond and i said "Well silly, you have to take the fish out of the plastic package" and I woke up.. with a:shocked!:on my face. like what in the world was that..

Anyway, hope i gave someone a good laugh.

i just had a dream where my acrylic tank developed a hole and water started to pour out =/

LOL, poor fish!
I have had the dream where my husband is doing his coin flipping thing, where the coin shoots really fast across the room. I dreamt that he shot one and it hit the 75G, breaking the glass, and the fish came out onto the floor and I had nowhere to put them where the water was warm enough and dechlorinated. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom