TheMadNucleus, magnetically & Magically attracted back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMadNucleus

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi All,

I've been off this forum for a long time, Don't think I was particularly missed, but nonetheless, I recall some good times here and thought I'd drop back in and say Hi.

I see lots of familiar faces - but one surprise I see is it seems FishFreak has a new addition to his family - if so: Congradulations - guess what - me too. A little boy born March 1st.

Also, I created a web site - still in construction stages, just family stuff and photo's no Business, during my absence from here - that kept me busy enough - but as all Fishy Lunatices know - the tanks are all running and never slipped for a moment. :)

Anyway - good to see the "Big Wheels Keep Rollin'" Here at Aquarium Advice.

Chat Soon

Tom

Thx Bearfan and Fruitbat.

Good thing is Tanks never looked better.

One sad thing though - I bought a BlueDolphin pump for my 125 - way too noisy :( and adds way too much heat.

I was wondering where you had gone! You did have some cool/different ideas. The one I best remember dealt with a FW sump.
Congrats on the :lilangel:
:D

Hey TheMadNucleus cool that your back even though I never knew you! I guess I joined a couple of weeks after you quit posting for a while. Anyway, nice to meet you, and I cant wait to read some of those enlighting post! :wink:

Hey, yeah, you were gone......

that reminds me, I have to set up my level sensors in my tank..

I can't go to cancun for a week without level sensors.....that scares me

Welcome back tom..

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom