:-( this is really sad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrp1588

Aquarium Advice Addict
One of my horses died tonight...some sort of intestinal issue. My dad is miserable...he raised him from a baby and trained him. I feel really bad for him... I don't know what we are going to do with the other horse now, we can't go riding now since there is only one horse. Maybe we'll get a new one...but somehow I don't think my dad would have the heart. I'm ok myself, bummed for sure, but I mainly just feel badly for my dad. :(

Oh I am so sorry to hear that. :( I feel for your dad too. How horrible for him. Maybe in time he will want another horse, but don't expect it anytime soon. Just be there for him, he needs time to grieve.

I'm really sorry to hear this. :cry: I used to have horses in high school and a few of our mares had foals that we raised and trained too. I know what it's like to have a favorite horse. I hope your dad (and you!) feel better soon.

I am so sorry for you loss. Your family will be in my thoughts.

As for getting a horse vs. not, give it time...as with losing any loved one, it's hard to envision moving on at first.

Again, my condolences.

I'm really sorry to hear about your horse. :( I hope you and your dad are doing ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom