This is too funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFL, I have seen people do that. Funniest thing though, why would you do it in a convienience store?

I had no idea you were such a good dancer Bill! Who did you pay to tape you at the convenience store? :D

That was very funny. Just if he would have broken down and done the Sprinkler!

Too funny :D I love it! Just when you think he is done and is going to get something from the cooler he starts again.

Awesome ... that is toooooooo funny!! Reminds me of the kid that did the Starwars bit a few years back ... this guy is going to traumatized for the rest of his life and will probably end up sueing the convienece store or something!!! :lol: :lol:

EDIT *** ... I just noticed after reading the quote from austinsdad that I wrote SEWING. I don't think you could find a needle to SEW a store. I'm sure you all know what I meant, but had to correct myself!!!

this guy is going to traumatized for the rest of his life and will probably end up sewing the convienece store or something!!!

Oh no. My impression of him is that he would get a big laff out it also. He just looks like the type. :roll:

Jchillin, not a responce to your thread but just to say I have been looking at your pics of your tanks, they are awesome! :)

I do it all the time..........who cares live it up....Someone who sees you may laugh but you made them have a brighter day :lol:

Ask the hubby he has walked in on me dancing around the house before..... :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom