Thought this was really funny.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convict2161

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was at a wake tonight and some guys from the house know I'm a fish freak. They tell me I gotta check this tank out in the lobby of the funeral home. I go out and this is what I see.

image-1170541763.jpg

A flat screen African Cichlid tank! Well.... A Cichlid tank playing on a TV. Thought I'd share.

That's pretty funny.

My friends said I should go to the local pharmacy. I was curious so I did, and as soon as I walked in the door there was a 200 gallon SW reef right there. That made my day. I watched it for a solid 2 and a half hours.

Andrew McFadden said:
Get one of those water sound cd's to go with it and put it right in front of the chiefs desk lol ;)

Good idea! lol. Ya know what's funny? I wanna do that for my bio cube. When the lightening storm comes I wanna have sound effects. My wife thinks I lost my mind lol.

I'm just not sure how I would even program it. I'd have to ask the place that I got it from. They have sound with there display tank. It's really sweet.

Convict2161 said:
Good idea! lol. Ya know what's funny? I wanna do that for my bio cube. When the lightening storm comes I wanna have sound effects. My wife thinks I lost my mind lol.

I'm just not sure how I would even program it. I'd have to ask the place that I got it from. They have sound with there display tank. It's really sweet.

Now you have lost your mind :) j/k good idea I'm going to tell my wife that lol

Andrew McFadden said:
Now you have lost your mind :) j/k good idea I'm going to tell my wife that lol

Now I have something to work on. So stay tune for another video as soon as I figure this out lol.

Back
Top Bottom