Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-26-2016, 12:49 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

TMC Strikes again !!!!

This time there Easy doser has decided to dump all my Alk , Mag , Cal , bio actif , K+ , A- into the tank so woke up to a nice cloudy tank no doubt they will try and blame my setup once again !!!!

All tte corals are clamped and not looking very happy have just done a large waterchange to try and save things but time will tell.

To say I'm absolutely sick of that company is an understatement I will never touch another one of there electrical products as long as I own an aquarium.

There electrical products are shocking and there customer service is just as shocking.

Old 06-27-2016, 02:25 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Freak

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

Well it looks like I have got over the worse the water is clear again and everything is fine except my blue gorgonian it seems to of took its toll on that

I will do another 200L waterchange tonight and will then hopefully be well on the road to recovery it's been hard work and a lot of stress all fish appear fine and are now eating again.

Old 07-02-2016, 08:18 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

After changing 1450L of water the system is now fine and back to normal I only lost one gorgonian so I was lucky here it is now

Least I managed to save the system.

Still waiting for the reply from TMC they received the unit back mid week.

Tags
tmc

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com