TMC Strikes again !!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marty.h

Aquarium Advice Freak
This time there Easy doser has decided to dump all my Alk , Mag , Cal , bio actif , K+ , A- into the tank so woke up to a nice cloudy tank no doubt they will try and blame my setup once again !!!!

All tte corals are clamped and not looking very happy have just done a large waterchange to try and save things but time will tell.

To say I'm absolutely sick of that company is an understatement I will never touch another one of there electrical products as long as I own an aquarium.

There electrical products are shocking and there customer service is just as shocking.

Well it looks like I have got over the worse the water is clear again and everything is fine except my blue gorgonian it seems to of took its toll on that :(

I will do another 200L waterchange tonight and will then hopefully be well on the road to recovery it's been hard work and a lot of stress all fish appear fine and are now eating again.

After changing 1450L of water the system is now fine and back to normal I only lost one gorgonian so I was lucky here it is now

b7c46b4cbcc2e3a56c757635143d289e.jpg

c027066c4e8042c5db6d1ea1d4477c1b.jpg

2f24e1ec2d987452376820942ab503bf.jpg

Least I managed to save the system.

Still waiting for the reply from TMC they received the unit back mid week.

Back
Top Bottom