Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 09-18-2015, 07:30 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Originally Posted by coralbandit View Post
Glad others chime in on the flowerhorns as I have never kept them.
They can be so very colorful.
For additional stock to your 90 Clem give 'roseline sharks' Denison barbs a look.
A 90 is min IMO but they would be a great community fish to go with your stock.
I have 12 in my 180.
Pics in my photo album..
Thanks C. B.
I will look into these for sure !
By the way , I was at the lfs today, after picked up my son for the weekend, and I took him to the Aquarium store. He always puts up a fuss, so off went just to check out their stocks in the store. Well he showed me some clown loaches that he picked out and we bought them as well as some rummy nose tetras , which I always wanted . I just put them in and the tank is just alive with colors and the plants are starting to look good too. Now I can sit back and watch the show !!!
Remember my first tank, well I also bought a betta for it , and its home now for that guy too. Hey Lance, I guess this is how things grow on you in this hobby, of fish keepers. I'll get some new pics of both tanks for everyone to see, things are just settling in now , and going smooth , and last but not least... The Rams are starting to look good dude, they are cool man, I'm glad I got them.

skylane is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com