Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 12-17-2012, 08:01 PM   #1

Talking Today was Awesome!

I've had my cories for three weeks and today they're finally showing a little energy. It was so much fun to watch! Feeding was twenty minutes ago and I'm still enjoying myself watching them forage and dig. Usually they're boring but today they were the opposite. THey're also darting around happily, some up to the top and back. I'm kind of worried that one might end up jumping out. They also started eating today, which was great.

I also noticed that my algae problems are starting to go away. I've noticed that most of the leaves on my crypts are completely algae-free. The uppermost ones still have some.

And I finally set up the QT tanks for the new fish I have arriving tomorrow. I'm expecting some neon tetras and otos, so that's pretty exciting too.

Idk this was a petty useless thread, but it's just been such a great day for me and my fish.

Old 12-17-2012, 08:45 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Good for you. I had a day like at this weekend when I noticed my catfish mysteriously regrew his missing fins and whisker practically overnight. I wish we all had more days like that.

Old 12-18-2012, 01:07 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxkolbe View Post
Good for you. I had a day like at this weekend when I noticed my catfish mysteriously regrew his missing fins and whisker practically overnight. I wish we all had more days like that.
I remember thinking I was seeing things when one of my cories was too slow for the bichir I have (he learned)...I was like ummm I know that tail was a stump two days ago ... @_@

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com