Today was Awesome!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bettafanatic

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've had my cories for three weeks and today they're finally showing a little energy. It was so much fun to watch! Feeding was twenty minutes ago and I'm still enjoying myself watching them forage and dig. Usually they're boring but today they were the opposite. THey're also darting around happily, some up to the top and back. I'm kind of worried that one might end up jumping out. They also started eating today, which was great.

I also noticed that my algae problems are starting to go away. I've noticed that most of the leaves on my crypts are completely algae-free. The uppermost ones still have some.

And I finally set up the QT tanks for the new fish I have arriving tomorrow. I'm expecting some neon tetras and otos, so that's pretty exciting too.

Idk this was a petty useless thread, but it's just been such a great day for me and my fish. :fish1:

Good for you. I had a day like at this weekend when I noticed my catfish mysteriously regrew his missing fins and whisker practically overnight. I wish we all had more days like that. :)

Good for you. I had a day like at this weekend when I noticed my catfish mysteriously regrew his missing fins and whisker practically overnight. I wish we all had more days like that. :)

I remember thinking I was seeing things when one of my cories was too slow for the bichir I have (he learned)...I was like ummm I know that tail was a stump two days ago ... @_@

Back
Top Bottom