Todays amazon arrivals !!! Take a look!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

patrickriley2010

Aquarium Advice Addict
Okay first off I got a small piece of drift wood and a 24 pack of new API test tubes but I will also add that I just shattered one on accident fell out of my hands when I was sitting down and hit my metal belt :| I got the replacement tubes because I knew I'd go through some drops already broke my 4 originals from knocking them over and leaving tests in them and they got stained.

x4G9XuO.jpg

b3khWXz.jpg

ferZ6IP.jpg

Test tubes 14.04$ usd on amazon "atleast for me"
http://amzn.to/1aOrA8R
VtUX8et.jpg

Next I got a rack to set the tests in the supports are a little tall but I read a review that said to cut a half inch off both sides with a knife did it and works like a charm!

Test tube rack 5.48
http://amzn.to/137E0XF

plCQ5sV.jpg

Lastly this auto fish feeder from EHEIM! I will be out of town this weekend but after that I will be gone for 1.5 weeks with my family and grlfriend and have noone who is responsible to watch my fish that's why I bought this way cheaper on amazon than at stores especially with amazon prime which is awesome!
EHEIM auto feeder 26.01

http://amzn.to/16Wkf4n
RDtvWV6.jpg

You wear a metal belt? :)

That test tube rack is pretty cool. Mad scientist! Actually looks very useful and can double as a tube drying rack I suppose.

Start boiling that DW.

I would make sure the fish food dispenser doesn't get to close to the water. Would end up being a disaster. I don't know if you already thought of that but just incase I would be careful!

Tannins are actually good for your tank. They have anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.

The thing is most ppl dont like the tea color look. It's harmless really.

2 options: 1.) leave it in the tank or 2.) let it soak in a bucket while you're gone.

I don't want to sound ignorant but I have no idea what the purple thing is or how to food comes out. Lol. I am a reader. If it has written directions I can understand almost anything. But pictures not so well. I saw some flakes on the purple thing so does it just drop out of the container into the purple circle or is that just a coincidence? I don't think it looks anything like the picture on the box to be honest

I don't want to sound ignorant but I have no idea what the purple thing is or how to food comes out. Lol. I am a reader. If it has written directions I can understand almost anything. But pictures not so well. I saw some flakes on the purple thing so does it just drop out of the container into the purple circle or is that just a coincidence? I don't think it looks anything like the picture on the box to be honest

The purple circle has nothing to do with he auto feeder. The purple circle is a feeding ring it keeps the food from being pushed under I was just seeing it it worked with my auto feeder and it was kind f a mixed result

Back
Top Bottom