Tomorrow is back to work day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HUKIT

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well it's been 11 weeks since knee surgery #8, this being my 3rd major ACL replacement using a patella tendon graph this time. I've had lateral releases, scopes,meniscus tears, microfracture, and pin totaling eight operations on the left and right knees .This one has kept me home for 12 weeks now and tomorrow I head back limping into the cruel world asking for forgiveness. I hope that none of you have to experience any of things I've had to go through...especially the Army Dr( RIPPER)...fake but realistic name. So alot less time here for a while maybe only 2-3hrs per day after tomorrow. Off to be and please wish me luck cause it's gonna hurt like heck. Thanks to everyone for being around this last three months I enjoyed Aquarium Advice this past week feels great. Good luck and God Bless everyone including family and friends. Good night and God Bless, try to comeback after therapy.
Wish me luck and low pain/swelling to do my job better than the next man.

Attachments

• image-3639631381.jpg
    image-3639631381.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 112
  • image-4041194509.jpg
    image-4041194509.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 115
  • image-1958974464.jpg
    image-1958974464.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 126
  • image-2229572886.jpg
    image-2229572886.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 122
Last edited by a moderator:
If you look at bottom lefthand picture below the knee there is a distictive face, something like Lord Voldamort face...kinda creepy.

It hurts just to LOOK at those pics! I hope your recovery goes well. I cannot even begin to imagine how much pain you have been in.

what happened to your knee?

Soccer, The Army...especially the jumps, and Motocross. I've had 5 surguries on the left and 3 on the right.

It hurts just to LOOK at those pics! I hope your recovery goes well. I cannot even begin to imagine how much pain you have been in.

That's why I've been posting so much, there's only so much TV to watch and Xbox to play.

If you look at bottom lefthand picture below the knee there is a distictive face, something like Lord Voldamort face...kinda creepy.
holy... your right. that mustve hurt a LOT

I didn't realize you had surger... that sucks man. I've heard that the injury is worse than the surgery sometimes.. regardless, I'll bet you're glad to be back in the shop.

Um well i click on this page expecting a back story and all i see are some really graphic pictures.
Im not good with that stuff, looks painful and hope you get better.

Wish you my best !!, work hard in you therapy, remember : No pain no gain..... Really Important to regenerate those muscles again, and therapy will do it!

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom