Top 5 saltwater fish you'd love to own

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1.) Epaulette Shark (as close to a nurse shark as i can get) 2.) Blue-Dot Stingray (collectors corner @ liveaquaria) 2.) Miniatus Grouper 3.) Harlequin Tusk 3.) Clown trigger
You can have my clown trigger lol

Mandarin fish
Red tooth trigger
Ribbon eel
Zebrassoma gemmatum
Emperor angelfish

Not sure but he hasn't added anything in months and it just showed up this week. Maybe it was an egg washed into a hole in the live rock, heck maybe it was in cryostasis lol. Anyways we should get back on topic before the mods scold us.

I have always wanted a shark, keep the kids in check lol. Just kidding.

Not sure but he hasn't added anything in months and it just showed up this week. Maybe it was an egg washed into a hole in the live rock, heck maybe it was in cryostasis lol. Anyways we should get back on topic before the mods scold us.

I have always wanted a shark, keep the kids in check lol. Just kidding.

As long as the sharks have freaking laser beams attached to their heads then i want some too!

I'm seeing that most people are picking ridiculously difficult species of fish for their dream tanks. Nobody likes the common stuff

I'd like to add a garibaldi to my list as well. Such a sweet cold water fish. And yeah no one wants anything that can actually go in most tanks lol

As long as the sharks have freaking laser beams attached to their heads then i want some too! I'm seeing that most people are picking ridiculously difficult species of fish for their dream tanks. Nobody likes the common stuff

I posted earlier in this thread that id like a mandarin. I had a green spotted mandarin that unfortunately perished with all my other fish when I had a tank crash.

Another couple if really like to get is a mcoskers wrasse and purple fire fish.

I posted earlier in this thread that id like a mandarin. I had a green spotted mandarin that unfortunately perished with all my other fish when I had a tank crash.

Another couple if really like to get is a mcoskers wrasse and purple fire fish.

All 3 of those are fairly common, however I'd still stick the mandarins on the difficult to keep list. But all 3 fish are beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom