Top Fin Gravel Vac

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anubias

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm getting really IRRITATED WITH THIS VACUMN!!!! I've pumped 10 TIMES ALREADY!!!!! -_-

If its sucktion you may have to look down the tube if it has a flaper just go up and down. If it dos not the sink it and raise .

Thank you for responding!!!! The vac doesnt seem to suck up the gravel!!! At All....Ive pumped over and over again!!! Maybe i should pump slowly....Ive just recieved this in the mail!!! So I need help. Tge instructions isnt any help at all

Last edited:
Do you have the hose and suction bulb set up properly? In/out
I have one and it works great, I squeeze the bulb about 5 times initially and then 1 or 2 times every minute.
I actually sucked a fish into it accidentally last night!

Bix22 Yes THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE!!! OMGEE SO ITS WORKS VERY WELL....LOL I HOPE THE LIL GUY IS OKAY!!! Thank u also I will follow your directions to see if it works!!!!

Pump slowly until the bulb inflates all the way

Put the tube in the water & pump about 5 times to start the suction.
To get the gravel I sort of push it up and down into the gravel, it will suck it up about 2 inches.
Keep the tubing below the tank so gravity can help drain it.

Bix22 THANK U FOR YOUR RESCUE!!!! U R AWESOME!!! Everything you said was exactly right!!! Works Perfectly!!!! My tank looks great...The Vac was a good investment for a cheap price

Back
Top Bottom