Top ten...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SquishyFish

Aquarium Advice Addict
Can we start a top ten list that is published on the board monthly? I think that would be a lot of fun. The Mod's pic a subject like "The top 10 things you dont want to hear your spouse say about the tank."

Or The top ten things that you hear at your LFS that annoy you.

Then the members email their suggestions and they pick the top ten and post them on the front page (or something simular).

What does everyone think?

Interesting; although, there's less and less room on the home page! For one person to come up with a full ten is tough. Perhaps using individual submissions and picking the top ten--poll style would be best.

I think thats what was meant. If you win next month, you pick the topic and then everyone make a submission that would like to.

Sounds like fun, we could creat a link to a page containing the top 10 list each month and publish it in the news letter ;)

reefrunner69 said:
Sounds like fun, we could creat a link to a page containing the top 10 list each month and publish it in the news letter ;)

Excellent! Since your the mod that responded you wanna be the one to contact the proper people and get the ball rolling?

LOL, Its hard to keep the "proper people" straight.

If you are the proper people, then I suggest that you send yourself a PM and advise yourself that you are interested in setting up a Top Ten List and instruct yourself to get the ball rolling as soon as you can.

That should solve the problem.... :mrgreen:

I have oodles of free time if any help is needed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom