Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 12-19-2014, 11:19 PM   #1
Lt.
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Totally unrelated to fish

The other day a co-worker of mine called my multi-line phone from another multi-line phone, and they are identical, but instead of making a normal phone call, his call made MY PHONE answer and go straight to speaker phone.

Meaning, he called me from phone 1, and my phone, phone 2, answered his call, and automatically answered it on speaker phone. It didn't even ring.

HOW DO YOU DO THIS?? He won't tell me how and I am curious as to how it works. In case you're wondering, they are the model was the standard multi-line phone that Safeway Stores, Vons, and Kroger use.

Old 12-19-2014, 11:41 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Does it have a speaker or page button? I forget what it was but there is like basically an intercom feature for some offices. Thinking of it now it might be intercom button. My store had one because we had an office for the district manager

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Old 12-21-2014, 07:21 PM   #3
Lt.
Aquarium Advice FINatic

I don't know if it has a speaker button. I just know that this one guy at work keeps doing it to me and won't show me how. I was interested in figuring out how to do it to even the playing field. It does have a page button, but the thing is, he's not doing it over the Storewide intercom, he's just kinda doing it phone to phone.
Old 12-22-2014, 03:29 AM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

Hmm. Well if it is a centralink system if you dial the last 4 digits on the phone number it will go right to that phone. Ex: if a co workers phone # is xxx-xxx-1234 and you dial 1234 it would go directly to them

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Tags
ate, fish, tall

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com