Totally unrelated to fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lt.

Aquarium Advice FINatic
The other day a co-worker of mine called my multi-line phone from another multi-line phone, and they are identical, but instead of making a normal phone call, his call made MY PHONE answer and go straight to speaker phone.

Meaning, he called me from phone 1, and my phone, phone 2, answered his call, and automatically answered it on speaker phone. It didn't even ring.

HOW DO YOU DO THIS?? He won't tell me how and I am curious as to how it works. In case you're wondering, they are the model was the standard multi-line phone that Safeway Stores, Vons, and Kroger use.

Does it have a speaker or page button? I forget what it was but there is like basically an intercom feature for some offices. Thinking of it now it might be intercom button. My store had one because we had an office for the district manager

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I don't know if it has a speaker button. I just know that this one guy at work keeps doing it to me and won't show me how. I was interested in figuring out how to do it to even the playing field. It does have a page button, but the thing is, he's not doing it over the Storewide intercom, he's just kinda doing it phone to phone.

Hmm. Well if it is a centralink system if you dial the last 4 digits on the phone number it will go right to that phone. Ex: if a co workers phone # is xxx-xxx-1234 and you dial 1234 it would go directly to them

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom