Tragedy in Kansas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw, that is just horrible. A whole town nearly destroyed. My thoughts and prayers are with those poor folks as well.

How terrible. Those poor people must be devastated. My thoughts and prayers as well to those that were affected.

I have traveled through Kansas a lot, although not through this particular town. The pictures and video I've seen were just devastating. I am keeping the town and people in my prayers.

One time while I was driving through Kansas, it thunderstormed so hard that I was actually afraid. We don't get storms with that intensity here at all. Another time the sun shone very brightly while it just poured down rain. I could not even see to pull off the highway and when it stopped raining, I was glad to see that I was indeed pulled off - with a huge tractor trailer right behind me. Thank goodness he saw me, because I couldn't see anything. I've enjoyed my travels through Kansas, but it seems like every trip has a weather story associated with it.

Back
Top Bottom