Tropical Fish Hobbyist.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oohitsae

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just letting everyone know, If you'd like an electronic subscription for TFH now is the time to get it.

Enter promo code: eday13 -- and recieve a years subscription for only .99 cents!

Good looking out! I got the email yesterday about and was going to create a thread but forgot.

The articles aren't too bad. Some topics are interesting and quite in depth. Hopefully the digital version doesn't have as many ads as the magazine did.

Your welcome! I've never bought or even looked at this magazine but I saw an advertisement through the IBC for it with this promo code and thought I'd share, so I can't speak to whether it has any less ads.

I figure it's worth .99 though! Not many things you can get for that price these days so I sprung on the offer.

I want to add:: I'm not sure when this promo code expires so please use it ASAP if you want this deal

The coupon code EDAY13 expires 4/29/13 according to the e-mail.

How about you copy and paste the article and make your self an email list and distribute it yourself for 50 cents. Lol jk but good I sea though.

Back
Top Bottom