TV SHOWS.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ikon

Aquarium Advice Activist
Whats some of ya favorite TV SHOWS ?

I like..

Supernatural , Heros , Medium , 24 , Lost , House , Jericho , 4400 , Painkiller Jane , I Shouldnt Be Alive , Prison Break .. just to name a few..

Heroes, House, The Simpsons (only the old episodes, the new ones suck), South Park, Democracy Now, Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, most nature shows- especially David Attenborough's documentaries.

House, Law & Order (all of them), CSI Miami, CSI Las Vegas, Gilmore Girls (I refuse to believe it's over even though I know it is), Friends (I TiVo all the re-runs), Bridezillas, Dr. Phil (I TiVo every episode but only watch those that interest me), American Idol, Gray's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, and I TiVo Everybody Loves Raymond but only watch ones I haven't seen before. Now that the seasons are over I am TiVoing Dawsons Creek to re-live my teenage years on my spare time. :) There are times that I will watch 3 episoodes of House in a row because I don't have time to watch it in a timely manner.

Monday Night RAW, CSI, Law & Order, The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, Robot Chicken, Roseanne, DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!!(yea I'm a guy, but it is a decent show) and a whole bunch more

Survivor (yes, I know I am weird, and yes I know it isn't "real" survival)

That's it....I only get 3 channels!

If I happen to be somewhere with cable I will watch most anything on Discovery, TLC or Animal Planet

and I am a bonafide Weather Channel addict!

FWaddict said:
Monday Night RAW, CSI, Law & Order, The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, Robot Chicken, Roseanne, DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!!(yea I'm a guy, but it is a decent show) and a whole bunch more

ya i also watch RAW .. I was at the ECW ppv here in jacksonville .. im gonna try to goto WM next year in Orlando .. 2 hour drive..

i like family guy and american dad .. roseanne is cool... although she reminds me of my mom.

ya watch TNA ??

Top Chef, Ice Road Truckers, SG-1 (the finale was terrible), Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Futurama and Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations. otherwise the TV stays on either History Channel/ESPNS/hispanic networks to watch my soccer games because my fox sports is dumb and only shows baseball

flip_lx said:
Top Chef, Ice Road Truckers, SG-1 (the finale was terrible), Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Futurama and Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations. otherwise the TV stays on either History Channel/ESPNS/hispanic networks to watch my soccer games because my fox sports is dumb and only shows baseball

ya baseball is pretty dumb and boring .. i like soccer ..

ya watch Battlestar Galactica ?? thats a good show .. another good show but sci fi channel doesnt show it anymore is Sliders .....

Lonewolfblue said:
WWE, Dog The Bounty Hunter, CSI Miami, CSI NY, WWE, WWE, lol

Yes, Sliders was a great show too....

Ya Sliders was good until they took ( O Neil off the show ) he was the leader of the group .. although bringing in the Kromags was a good addition to the show ..

I watch DOG .. didnt he get arrested in Mexico ?? awhile back...

Suprsied noone watches Ghost Whisper ...

Ya need to watch TNA they r better than WWE i think.......

HOW DID NO ONE NAME "SCRUBS"!?!?!?

yes I am yelling. I am so ashamed of you all right now. I command you all to go buy all 5 seasons on dvd. You will under stand why I am so distraught once you watch through the entire series 3 or 4 times.

Seriously though, Scrubs is bar-none the best show on tv right now, and definitely top 5 ever (#1 for me but you be the judge) . I could write a masters thesis on why but, I'll spare you. WATCH IT!!

The Sopranos! Even though its over... Man VS Wild is good too. I love the Sportsman Channel with all the hunting shows!

Dog The Bounty Hunter, Kansas City SWAT

There's a new show on USA called Burn Notice that's pretty good. I like a lot of the shows on HBO and Showtime. Entourage, Weeds, Big Love to name a few. I also like Greys Anatomy.

Back
Top Bottom