Ughhhhhhhh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trevorSB1004

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So a funny story... Today my cat decided to pee all over two 5 gallon buckets and a siphon that I use to clean all my tanks, on water change day. I wouldn't have this problem if I had the right kind of sink to put a PYTHON ONTO........ Oh well. I have to get some new supplies and soon. Thanks cat.

I can totally see this happening to us :/ do you have a dishwasher? Maybe run then through. Or boiling water and bleach to clean?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

They should be fine to use with a good wash or even a thorough rinse. Plastic isn't particularly porous.

Cats seem to have a sense of what to pee on to make you maddest when they are annoyed with you. I watched my cat puke right into my boyfriend's new shoes once.

Cats really shouldn't pee anywhere but the litter box or outside if they are outdoor cats.. if they do pee it's to mark over another scent/stinkies.. maybe a good cleaning is in order?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah- that is true. Usually there is a reason. Our cats hairball and puke in very bad places sometimes. One of them tries super hard to get to lenolium/tile but the other two forget it. One puked into a clean basket of laundry before I got to put it away

Yeah- that is true. Usually there is a reason. Our cats hairball and puke in very bad places sometimes. One of them tries super hard to get to lenolium/tile but the other two forget it. One puked into a clean basket of laundry before I got to put it away

Eck. Cats are too adorable to be punished though:p

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

Back
Top Bottom