Ultimate fish room idea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SwimsWithFish

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok so I thought of this idea yesterday for the ultimate fish enjoyment room.... Alright so imagine a dark room with no windows and no lights on... On one wall you have a long planted tank, on the opposite wall a long reef tank... In the middle of the room you have two couches, each pointing to one of the tanks. And on one of the empty walls a wet bar(you can't have an awesome fish room without a wet bar). So you can walk in and choose which tank to watch! And remember the only light in the room is the tanks so they are the only thing you can look at. I don't know, I'm sure it's been done before but I think it's an awesome idea.
Thanks for your time:)

Definatly. It's amazing how fish can have personalitys. I guess when your trapped in a glass box you start to act funny lol.

Same here! I only like redneck documentaries, Ax Men, Swamp People, Gold Rush, American Hoggers. Reminds me of my family. haha

Anyway, the couches need to be leather too. Leather couches are by far the best.

YES! Leather or nothing lol. And I love American pickers, psych, the walking dead, and pawn stars. And lost when it was on.

I don't like the Tanked guys... And I don't think it would be too comfortable?

Pickers are amazing! And I couldn't get into the Walking Dead. I am a giant zombie freak, but I just couldn't get through the first episode.

Agreed.

And a couch made out of a glass would probably be awful to sit on. Even if it was molded and everything, it would be cold and hard.

Sorry for getting off topic, mod.

How about a waterbed made out of clear vinyl with fish living inside it....

Now THAT would be a conversation piece LOL

Back
Top Bottom