Unusual friends!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Koikeeper99

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Did any of you guys/gals have any fish that made unusual friends, like from different species?My black moor is now best friends with new bristlenose pleco, they sit together in the same corner and follow each other around the tank! Id like to hear your story's!

My elephant nose really likes my bristle they're always together, he even does this weird behaviour were he rubs himself on her! Strange

I have a lone Bleeding heart tetra who is Convinced he is an Aussie Rainbow. He/She schools with them, sleeps near them, fights battles against other fish with them, fights with them... Never lets the out of his/her sight! Kinda comical as he is half their size! But they tolerate the poor lone tetra!

Possible they look at the tetra as a pet of sorts??

I have a lone Bleeding heart tetra who is Convinced he is an Aussie Rainbow. He/She schools with them, sleeps near them, fights battles against other fish with them, fights with them... Never lets the out of his/her sight! Kinda comical as he is half their size! But they tolerate the poor lone tetra!

Possible they look at the tetra as a pet of sorts??

Haha maybe a fish with a pet fish?

I saw my large gourami snuggling with my bichir the other night. 0_o

Tried to get a pic but didn't catch it in time.

Same gourami was swimming in my knife fish gang this am. :D

Back
Top Bottom