**(Update)**Anything better than "Photobucket"?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jchillin, This thread acutally lead me to start thinking about photo use here on this site and how to make things easier. One way was to up the photo attachment file limit that we have done to rase it to 250KB.

Something else would be to setup our own photo hosting site and that is something that I have now down. Look for more info to come.

Thanks for upgrading the photo limit. To be concise, the problem is thus: It really wasn't anything wrong per se with Photobucket. I didn't realize that I was only suffering this problem when I tried to view them at work.

IT folks placed a block on all third party email, sports, games and any site which contains references to "photos". I did speak with one of the IT managers and he agreed that the action was "severe" but they were limited in how to filter out "good" photo sites from "bad" photo sites. Unless the website is "disguised" in a manner (which he wouldn't reveal...LOL), I would have this problem no matter what I used.

Of course, if any of these websites are "down", the photos linked to them will not be viewable.

For the moment, I will take advantage of the increase file size to attach my photos.

I appreciate you taking the time to consider other options.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom