(Update) How do you like your coffee? ****

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am biased, but my preferred coffee is from Tim Horton. Anywhere you go in Canada, well almost everywhere, you will find a Timmy and always busy. That being said, I wonder if there are any in the north? Like, Yellowknife or Whitehorse?? 8O

8)

Funny you should ask, Serge....

2101B 2nd Ave, Whitehorse, YT Y1A 1B8 CA (867) 668-7744
2210 2nd Ave, Whitehorse, YT Y1A 1C8 CA (867) 668-7788

309 Old Airport Rd, Yellowknife, NT X1A 3T3 CA (867) 873-4999

Timmy's is everywhere...... :twisted:

My husband doesn't like Timmies (don't worry, the authorities already know and we're on our way out :wink:).

Jchillin~since the good coffee is only $2-3 dollars more, indulge. (I think you are a smoker, if not, ignore--stop smoking and the 2-3 dollars difference is a bargain!)

Wellllll..... Aint that a hoot!!! So, Timmy is really coast to coast to coast. 8)

Attachments

• yahoosmily.gif
    yahoosmily.gif
    6.2 KB · Views: 129
Menagerie said:
My husband doesn't like Timmies (don't worry, the authorities already know and we're on our way out :wink:).

Purple SUV...tinted windows...parked at border...just get in quickly!

Menagerie said:
Jchillin~since the good coffee is only $2-3 dollars more, indulge. (I think you are a smoker, if not, ignore--stop smoking and the 2-3 dollars difference is a bargain!)

In more ways than you can imagine! Would ya believe cigarettes cost about $70.00 a pound!? The benefits list is endless. :D

Well, Gevalia's true purpose has been revealed!

I did re-order 1lb of their "Special Roast" in February. It was $7.99 (plus tax).

Yesterday, I recieved a new shipment - One that I didn't order. Two pounds of "Special Roast"!

The cost? $29.00!!!!

The reciept states that "We hope you enjoy your selection...we will ship your order to you once a month. You can cancel at anytime."

Cancel something that I did not order??? Wow. I am very glad that I didn't use a credit card to pay for the original order.

Moral: "Do not trust Gevalia"

Absolutely!

The "catch" was shipping you coffee, charging your credit card for the purchase in the hope that you wouldn't catch it or remember in time.

$29.00 ($18.00 per lb)...geez. They must be nuts. 0X

i cant help it
whenever i see cuisinart i think of the movie "Spaceballs" by Mel Brooks

back to the coffe cause i love it... ...al of it.. ...all kinds but my fav is a:

triple venti, extra hot, no foam latte form starbucks.

I got on suchj a kick that i had to buy a cap. machine to save money.

Mazdaman said:
back to the coffe cause i love it... ...al of it.. ...all kinds but my fav is a:

triple venti, extra hot, no foam latte form starbucks.

I got on suchj a kick that i had to buy a cap. machine to save money.

Especially here in Canada...whats that run you, about $8 a shot?

not quite but a close call at 5 bucks for the large with the extra shot. about 4.35 without.

I.C. Cappuccino Chip from Panera Bread or St. Louis Bread Company (same company, different name). Every monday morning I get a Large I.C. CC and a plain bagel....yummy.

Sorry Jchillin. I read the topic and the post by Mazdaman and figured that it was getting on topic of how people like their coffee. :D By the way, I was once a member of that Gevalia mail order coffee craze and the maker worked great, but the beans were WAY to expensive. We now have a Cuisinart 10 Cup Grind & Brew Thermal and it works GREAT. Fresh ground coffee all the time. It's nice to try different beans from different places.

Now that's more like it. :D It's amazing that they would try to "make up" for the coffee maker (which is "free") by slamming customers with overpriced coffee.... :twisted:

I just joined for the coffee maker. They sent me the first shipment and I cancelled it the day I got it becaues I told them the coffee wasn't very good for my taste. We had the maker until about a year ago when we got the Cuisinart. That is one HECK of a coffe grinder/maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom