USA 2004 Voters Poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who will you vote for?

• Bush - Cheney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kerry - Edwards

• Nader - Camejo

• Other

• None

• Still Deciding

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbonem91

Aquarium Advice FINatic
You dont have to comment, I am just curious for the USA'ers out there that can vote, how the distrobution on this board is...

Keep it anonymous if you wish, but please dont turn this into a political campaign or argument one way or the other.

Please no pro/anti war/gay/etc posts here.

thanks,

-T :)

What would be best is if no one could reply. Just vote. Policial views are way to much of an emotional topic.

No we cant disable replys and leave voting open. So once again I ask please only vote. Voiceing your opinon while its your right will only open this up for the end result of every policial topic on any forum....a heated debate.

I know. That feature can be a bit incorrect at times. An interesting vote breakdown so far BTW.

Yeah, looks like it's not far off the "real" polls. Looks like the US portion of this forum represents the country well, except for the fact that we're all aquarium nuts (I haven't seen a poll about that, though.)

Wonder if the Dems will get a bounce from the convention in this poll. :usa

Maybe my memory isn't so good (or 28 years isn't enough time for comparison), but I can't remember a time when the country was so split in half. Everything, for at least the last 4 years, seems to be 50/50 in all the polls for current events. Is it a result of apathy--or the plethora of information and opinion we are force-fed through so many channels?

I think the last election was apathy-related and this time around is the opposite - too many hot topics and issues that are very important to people are being addressed and the national opinion is actually split 50/50 on what people want and/or think they want.

I personally didnt even vote last time.

tbone said:
what people want and/or think they want.

Yeah, so many issues and so much rhetoric spinning those issues. I like the distinction you draw between "what people want" and "what they think they want". It's so true.

I became a U.S. citizen last year (finally) primarily so I could vote in this election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom