USPS shipping foobar!Really?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How many did you order??

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I did not order these fish.
They were a gift from a member here who was clearly very successful raising their rams.
I believe there was around 28 in total that were sent to me.
I am still very excited to have new blood although very young.
They have eaten twice now so I hope they will be fine and grow out well!

Houston the eagle has landed!
Well Nebraska has rams this evening!!
I want to thank everyone for an interesting year of shipping which ends with the bandit having a 100% success rate for live arrivals.

I want to add I think(unproven)that the usps is pretty good with medium and smaller packages.
100% for me.....:rolleyes:
The origin of this story used a large box.... :ermm:
Just saying:whistle:

The Package USPS Lost/Destroyed of angels i sent sini was in a large thermal styro container... Hmmmmm.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Houston the eagle has landed!

Well Nebraska has rams this evening!!

I want to thank everyone for an interesting year of shipping which ends with the bandit having a 100% success rate for live arrivals.

I want to add I think(unproven)that the usps is pretty good with medium and smaller packages.

100% for me.....:rolleyes:

The origin of this story used a large box.... :ermm:

Just saying:whistle:

I think you're on to something there with the small and med packages doing better than large packages. I've sent 3 packages and received 3 packages. All small except for one medium package that was delayed by two days... It seems like the small packages arrive the fastest and safely compared to other sized packages

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The Package USPS Lost/Destroyed of angels i sent sini was in a large thermal styro container... Hmmmmm.

I have considered your and my experience.
I (in my own sick little head) believe they handle larger size packages differently.(it's harder to kick medium/small boxes around.:hide:)

I have considered your and my experience.
I (in my own sick little head) believe they handle larger size packages differently.(it's harder to kick medium/small boxes around.:hide:)

From what I've read by ex-postal workers you are right.... Let me try to find a link.

Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I think you're on to something there with the small and med packages doing better than large packages. I've sent 3 packages and received 3 packages. All small except for one medium package that was delayed by two days... It seems like the small packages arrive the fastest and safely compared to other sized packages

I dont know man, I've had small boxes and medium boxes delayed and I've have small boxes arrive early

I dont know man, I've had small boxes and medium boxes delayed and I've have small boxes arrive early

I'm not so focused on timing..
Some of my medium were delayed(Hunter in Texas is one that took 5 days),
but none of my medium ,small boxes had any damage to them or were completely destroyed.

I'm not so focused on timing..
Some of my medium were delayed(Hunter in Texas is one that took 5 days),
but none of my medium ,small boxes had any damage to them or were completely destroyed.

I've received medium and small boxes damaged, but it seems i have the worst luck with shipping.

Join the club..... I mean thread...... I mean screw shipping handlers. Grrrrrr!

Join the club..... I mean thread...... I mean screw shipping handlers. Grrrrrr!

My east coast track record isn't all that great, 85% of the packages are delayed at least a day. Size doesn't matter either. I joined the club back in may or June ;)

^ SoShrimp tries so hard. NJ just hates me. A lot.

We've been getting 2 USPS deliveries in our area lately, the first for packages and the second for regular mail.

I had an order from Bob's Tropical Plants ship from CA yesterday, was on my porch at 7:30 this morning! He used a Priority Mail large mailing box. No DOAs :dance:

Got plants today from FW that were due to arrive on Thursday...
They were in good shape thanks Mike!
I didn't find my package from Brenna also do on thurs...

Got plants today from FW that were due to arrive on Thursday...
They were in good shape thanks Mike!
I didn't find my package from Brenna also do on thurs...

Glad they arrived finally! I'm going to ship once more to KC and then I'm done until late January. Hope you enjoy them!

Back
Top Bottom