USPS shipping foobar!Really?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad to hear Brook has received his box quickly!:eek:
Thanks for the Pms bro!:thanks:
The "hub" is in Mass you are a best case scenario for me.:cool:
Thrilled you got him safe!(y)
Crossing my fingers still for Poppa.:dance:

Yessir!! Got him in tip top condition!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Not yet.... Hint hint....

I miss my huge boys... They were beasts....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Perfect set of days to ship.... It wwas 77 ysterday, and only gonna be 80 today. I think coral nailed the timing on this one.

Glad to hear you both got your fish! Wish I could say the same for the person I sent plants to.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Perfect set of days to ship.... It wwas 77 ysterday, and only gonna be 80 today. I think coral nailed the timing on this one.

We all get lucky sometimes!(y)
So glad to be able to share these great fish with such great members.:thanks:
It truly encourages me to on trucking!:dance:
Asked long ago if I thought it was better to be "good" or "lucky" I USED to say good.:facepalm:
I dig getting lucky!:cool:
Enjoy (finally).

I think it'd be best to keep a tally on what states you ship to and how long it takes. Seems certain states have a backwards way of expediting packages.. like sending it to a sorting facility 2 states away;). Some things are simply not meant to be.. but some things are!!! Like a 24 hr. Ram delivery:D

Glad to hear you both got your fish! Wish I could say the same for the person I sent plants to.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I had plants take over a week to get to Tenn before ,but they arrived all good!
It does suck having to wait and worry.

I think it'd be best to keep a tally on what states you ship to and how long it takes. Seems certain states have a backwards way of expediting packages.. like sending it to a sorting facility 2 states away;). Some things are simply not meant to be.. but some things are!!! Like a 24 hr. Ram delivery:D

Shipping to Texas this am!
Fingers crossed!

Started getting nervous last night as tracking still had it being accepted at my local usps!
Says the box is in TX today ,so hoping for safe delivery!!

I think keeping track of time to destination is handy also.
This is why I posted my last shipment.
Tracking says package has arrived to the front door of destination.
I hope it is not sitting in the sun for long (in Texas)!

CB think you can almost guarantee that shipping to my area will take more than 2 days. I don't think they can't get things figured out at the main facility by me. Every single shipment I have sent or received from the East Coast has been delayed at least a day sometimes 2.

They say it got to Ill at 330 am this day?
I'm scared to check if the shipment that started this post is 'still on route to destination'!
I hope they get it to when they say but I pack them for the long haul.
I told Hunter (I think) that they are good for 5-7 days in the box IMO.
Hope fully I won't find out.
Hope they get to you today.

They say it got to Ill at 330 am this day?
I'm scared to check if the shipment that started this post is 'still on route to destination'!
I hope they get it to when they say but I pack them for the long haul.
I told Hunter (I think) that they are good for 5-7 days in the box IMO.
Hope fully I won't find out.
Hope they get to you today.

Yea, it took the Unreliable Slow Package Service 5 days to deliver my rams (3 days in the tracking without an update from the USPS). Thankfully, you package them to arrive alive. Mine looked good as soon as I opened the box. They are my favorite fish!

What I don't understand about the USPS is sometimes Priority Mail is 2 days to me, the longest has been 14 days for a Priority Mail shipment to me.

I was fortunate and got mine in 2 days. USPS hasn't been terrible for me, though I wish I got more fish from other mail providers.

Back
Top Bottom