USPS shipping foobar!Really?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Boooooo! Does it matter what time of year for you?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Rams out to Omaha Nebraska!(thinking of the counting crows Omaha)...
Fingers crossed as usual.
This should be the last shipment of year for me unless someone wants to assume the risk...
I have silently guaranteed my fish and arrival,but after this shipment it is 'up in the air ' till Jan 2016!
Of course whenever Dale wants his replacements they will be shipped 'on me'.

Thank you all for your help and support!

Forgot today was cyber Monday!:eek:

Have I shipped one Monday too many???

I have sent tracking and expected delivery is Thurs 12/03.

I also have had fish shipped to ME today!!!
They are coming fro Ohio and due on Thurs also.

I expect both to be delivered on Weds. but we will see!

And more to come on fish sent to me............

Because of health issues the majority of my shopping is done online. I've had issues with both USPS and UPS but even with delays success of live arrivals is very much affected by the shipper/seller. Packaging, insulation, heat or cold packs all make a huge difference.

Because of health issues the majority of my shopping is done online. I've had issues with both USPS and UPS but even with delays success of live arrivals is very much affected by the shipper/seller. Packaging, insulation, heat or cold packs all make a huge difference.

(y)
^^This is why I ship with COMPETANCE andCONFIDENCE!!!!^^

I put every effort I feel necessary to ship above industry standard and (knock on wood) when CleverBs gets his rams I will be 100% live arrival for the whole season with exception to the original shipment to Poppa that started this thread.
Those did not arrive dead, they just NEVER ARRIVED!
The USPS sent the box top back to me for those who didn't start in the beginning....:banghead::banghead:

This is all an exercise is letting go of total control which is ....a little difficult for an old fish breeder I know of!:nono:

Has anyone ever intercepted a package???
My fish from Ohio are in Albany now ,but still scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
Albany is only 30 minutes one way from me!
Since the package is tracked the site said I am eligible to intercept but I don't want to screw them up more then they already do for themselves!:lol:
You have to put in an email request and afraid that could take longer then just waiting???

I would still like info on the intercept still but....
Appearently the package is NOW out for delivery.....
Weds not Thurs!!!
Hoping the same is happening today in Nebraska!

Woah is the USPS actually doing something good for us fish people?! It's a fishmas miracle! Lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Woah is the USPS actually doing something good for us fish people?! It's a fishmas miracle! Lol

Possibly???

BUT the tracking for fish I sent Monday has NOT been updated since there acceptance!:confused:
If all they screw up is notifications I can live with it.
Hoping those fish are close to 'home' also.

If the post office isn't to far from you it may be worth going to them and asking if they still have it.

If the post office isn't to far from you it may be worth going to them and asking if they still have it.

They don't have it!
I have seen tracking say this right up till it arrived!
I really hope and believe there is a chance those fish are in Nebraska today!

So my mail man came and left and no fish!
Then about an hour later a civilian vehicle pulled in with what looked like an Easter basket!
The box in several postal trays and a clear garbage bag over it all.
The postal worker(in uniform) said it arrived at Ballston Spa like this damaged!
The box is not crushed or smashed really?
2 out of 3 bags in the box had failed and water was slowly coming out(there was material to absorb water in box).
Unfortunately only 9 fish have survived and they were very cold from being wet(the heat pack was still working).
So 9 new GBR in 40b and hopefully they will adjust and be fine?

Ohio!
Not so sure the bags didn't just fail or weren't defective.
2 completely exploded and one had active leak happening when I opened the box.

Back
Top Bottom