Visited Luray Caverns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluff

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, on the spur of the moment, we decided to travel south today and visit Luray Caverns. Off season, we figured it wouldn't be very busy. :)

Very cool indeed, Fluff!

I visited Luray Caverns when I was just a lil one. Still remember how awesome it was! Chilly in there. The guides got very upset at my Brother and I for touching one of the structures.

BTW, is the little petting zoo still there?

Wow Fluff I would love to do that with the kids......I am looking for cool things to do with them.
Has anyone been to Laurel caverns in Pa...Ohio Pile?

I have been to Luray twice and it is pretty cool. The last time I went they gave free admission to the car musuem next if you bought tickets to the caverns. The car musuem was neat (I love anything historical) and we also did the maze which was fun too. It is a great place to take the family just keep in mind it is a little bit of walking so be prepared for that.

I didn't get to visit the car museum or the maze. We got there right before closing and were the last tour group. The maze was closed for the winter and the car museum was closed for the night so we missed both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom