Want a Fish I Can't Have

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bettafanatic

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am soooooo tempted to buy this betta fish off of aquabid. He is absolutely gorgeous and his fins are shaped like a spade. His colors are absolutely beautiful! But I know I can't have him because I don't have a place for him and my mom isn't in the mood to hear me beg for her to start up a paypal so I can get him within the 17 minutes he's still up for sale. :'(

Just look at him and see for yourself: AquaBid.com - Item # fwbettas1355355232 - Betta Splendens From Phitsanulok03 - Ends: Wed Dec 12 2012 - 05:33:52 PM CDT

I wish I didn't have such a big weakness for bettas. If my weakness was any bigger, I would have placed a bid for him. Anyone else have a weakness for a type of fish?

I fell in love with a Lionfish one day at the LFS till I saw the price tag...$600 for this guy.

Hands down one of the most interesting fish I've seen. It's so interesting and beautiful in its own way but I don't have that kind of money for this fella.

Attachments

• image-1718449425.jpg
    image-1718449425.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 117
I fell in love with a Lionfish one day at the LFS till I saw the price tag...$600 for this guy.

Hands down one of the most interesting fish I've seen. It's so interesting and beautiful in its own way but I don't have that kind of money for this fella.

Interesting is one word to describe that fish. :/ Im sure that its designed for this purpose, but it's hard to tell front from back on that guy.

Yea you can't really see his back. You mostly see his head in the picture.

I really really want geophagus but they get way to big for any tank I will have in the near future.

Zebra pleco. The other day I was so close to getting one and then something told me not to! I brought black Cories in the end :)

Every fish out there. Lol. Every time I see a fish, I say "omg I HAVE to have one!!!" and quite often, against Better judgment, I get one! Lol. Even if I don't have a tank...like the red devil I put in with my south Americans, who then massacred everyone and jumped it of the tank, committing suicide...which is one of many reasons i try to restrain myself now. At work, we had a guy drop off a 10" jaguar cichlid, absolutely stunning and with a huge personality...and I have to keep telling myself I don't have anywhere to put him!!!!

Back
Top Bottom