Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-06-2004, 06:42 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via AIM to ADCISCO Send a message via Yahoo to ADCISCO
WANTED: Female Betta

Wanted female betta with nice tale fins. No references needed. I will supply the bubble nest....see I have already been hard at work. Are you ready for ME? Let me know Roberto Betta of WV.

Old 05-06-2004, 07:03 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via AIM to mhaynes01
if you wish too bred i would get a 10 gallon aquarium with no substate

if wanting to breed read up on it

Old 05-06-2004, 07:07 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak

I was joking about that...LOL I just thought it was a cute picture and had to share it and say something funny about it! But I would like to breed! He's a cuttie! I want a date .....there we go..... something new we can add to the forum! Fish Dating!
Old 05-06-2004, 07:14 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to ReefRaff Send a message via MSN to ReefRaff Send a message via Yahoo to ReefRaff
wouldn't we all like a female with nice tale fins....oh..you mean a fish. LOL sorry.
Old 05-06-2004, 07:21 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Freak

My husband says I have nice tail fins...lol I wouldnt know I dont look behind me...or I try not too....I have that Jennifer Lopez thing goin' on.....my husband loves that song Big Butts buy Sir Mix Alot......Baby got Back is what its called....he said that's me....I said gee..... thanx! Girls and there behinds......we just dont want to talk about them!!!LOL
Old 05-06-2004, 07:34 PM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

Great little post!
Shall I assume he is looking for a NS Aquarius
Old 05-06-2004, 07:38 PM   #7
Aquarium Advice Addict

I have two very nice [ IMHO ] females that would go great with the blue boy there, I have a third thats beautiful to.. but shes red so that may be interesting fry as well.

To bad I'm not near there. Heh.

Tags
betta, female, female betta

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com