Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 10-08-2011, 03:08 PM   #101
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Originally Posted by jwh0818 View Post
++++++1. I definitely agree and as for spelling. If your on the aa app then it comes with the correct way to spell almost everything. My best bet is laziness. I would definitely say, don't ask for advice if your gonna disagree/complain about it.
What happened there buddy?

i3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 03:16 PM   #102
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Originally Posted by mfdrookie516
A science project is fine and dandy... but unless you compare the lifespan of said fish, you're not going to see the detrimental effects. Sure, a big fish isn't going to grow as quickly in a small tank as it would a big tank. What you didn't consider is that it also isn't going to live as long, healthy, and happy. The fact is, you can get upset, mad, whatever... but none of us will willingly sit back and watch someone recommend a fish that gets too big for the CURRENT TANK, nor will we pass up on informing someone that their fish are too big. I don't care if you plan to get a bigger tank. I plan to win the lottery one day. Doesn't mean it's going to happen.
Yes I agree going to get a bigger tank and have a bigger tank ( that is in your ownership and that your waiting to cycle) are 2 different things.

Tigroscr is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com