Watching fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol i dont blame you. I can lay on/ in my bed and press a button on a remote ive got to turn my blues LED's on or the normal lights or both. :). Without even getting up lol. Means i can see them when ever i want :)

Lol i dont blame you. I can lay on/ in my bed and press a button on a remote ive got to turn my blues LED's on or the normal lights or both. :). Without even getting up lol. Means i can see them when ever i want :)

My lights are all on timers.
I have 4 foot tubes.One marine tube,One bright light tube and One blue tube.
The blue comes on at 2pm after and hour the bright and marine come on.The blue stays on with them.At 21:00 the bright and marine go out and the blue stays on for a further hour.:fish1:

I can't keep my eyes off them. My 4 year old sits beside his favourite fish several times a day for 10-15 minutes talking to them.

cheeky_monkey said:
I can't keep my eyes off them. My 4 year old sits beside his favourite fish several times a day for 10-15 minutes talking to them.

Arr thats cool. My neifu does that to my brothers tank.
Ive got to put mine on timer for when i go away next friday

I am not able to upload the image of my two cute gold fish. Please help.........

It's normal. In fact but at one time or another I thought I heard that it is a stress reliever. So that would make it good for you! Now if only I could convince my employer to put one by my desk.....

I watch my tanks more than television. I pray and meditate while watching it. It's like an alter.

Back
Top Bottom