Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-17-2014, 01:26 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Regular

I find mine doesnt put me to sleep, because my fish are always up to something. And I ponder the question: I wonder if I can put a/school of ___________ with them tiger barbs? They stay to themselves.... then I have to get up and google, then you have to read over several pages, then oh crap its 3 in the morning... Slippery slope...

Old 05-17-2014, 01:34 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Activist

This is true! I have stayed up many a nights either on this site or on google just reading and reading....I went through quite a few long threads on this site of share your xxxxx fish pics lol

The Berta one made me impulse buy a betta but I find you never regret a purchase!

Old 05-17-2014, 02:15 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Regular

I regret buying my african leaf fish. He lurked around, happily being a leaf fish, then he got attacked, had a chunk missing from his side, so he hid behind my filter for a couple of days, and is starting to lurk around the main tank again, but I can tell he is timid now. I bought him on impulse, thinking hed be fine, and he seems OK, but he doesnt fit into the order of my tank. Other than that, and a few random deaths here and there tho, I have had good luck. I love the balloon mollies I got recently, tho 2 of those died out of the blue, but the other 2 seem fine.

Tags
chi, tan, tank, tanks

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com