We need more product reviews

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jchillin said:
Roger - The review for the brine shrimp included a product pic which I don't see attached. Please let me know what can be done to correct it.

FF - If the pic isn't there, it may have been an error on my part. Can the pic be re-submitted?

I was going to review a product but someone has already written a very good review! Can I add comments to an existing review?

An t-iasg said:
I was going to review a product but someone has already written a very good review! Can I add comments to an existing review?

You certainly can add a review to an existing product. The more opinions the better! Just go in to a product and click on the "post a review" link. I can't speak for RogerMcAllen on whether or not that qualifies for his kudos campain that will be up to him.

Yes, this I'll donate for any review written, not for every product uploaded since many of you likely have the same products.

Ok guys we got a slight problem thats going to hold up approvals for a bit. Me and Kevin agreed that Roger should become one of the Review admins. I went to add him to the list of admins for the review script and the end result is a nasty little bug that seems to have locked ALL admins out. Until this can be resolved any reviews submitted wont be able to be approved.

By all means please continue to submit them. Just wanted to inform everyone so as you didnt feel slighted when they didnt get approved for a while. Hopefully this is a short term problem.

For the one missing the photo. You should be able to find your product and click an edit button to edit the product information. From there you should be able to add pics.

I dont have much to review that isnt already done, but I did submit one for a product Ive been using for a while now that I didnt see in the review section already. I wish I could do more...hopefully in the near future I'll be able to get something more substantial.

When you upload a product, it has to be apporved first(so I'll get right on that). Secondly, you don't need to upload new products. The point is that for each product you will have 10 different reviews from different people so you can get a good rounded picture of what a product has to offer.

So I read your uploaded prduct, but the format is a bit off. When you upload you want to do a general description of the product that you might find on the company website, do not put any oninionated statements here. After the product is uploaded, you can then select it, and post a review for that product.

So please upload again with a generic description of the product, I'll aprrove it, then you can review it. I've sent the text you entered in the last one to you in a PM so you won't have to type it out again when it comes time to write the actual review.

Excellent...please dont hurry..I'll get to it as soon as I can. I do have a little one that needs my immediate attention. Thanks for the information and help!

Even if the products your reviewing have 10 other reviews. Its good to interject your info. If you remember what you paid for it for example you can give the person looking at the reviews a good idea on average cost to expect to pay. In addition everyone will have unique pros: cons: to something. Each comment will help a potental buyer develop in their mind a purchase decision.

Think of it like this. A product with one review is simply that reviewers opinons on the product. A product with two reviews may give you two peoples opinons and those may be in agreeance or in oposition. If you have three or more reviews then one starts to get a good feeling for the product as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom