Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 02-09-2005, 11:04 AM   #21
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
All reviews have been approved thta exist.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
Old 02-09-2005, 12:54 PM   #22
AA Team Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jchillin
Roger - The review for the brine shrimp included a product pic which I don't see attached. Please let me know what can be done to correct it.
FF - If the pic isn't there, it may have been an error on my part. Can the pic be re-submitted?

Old 02-09-2005, 06:15 PM   #23
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to Felf
thanks for the kudos RogerMcAllen, maybe i'll write more
Old 02-09-2005, 06:20 PM   #24
AA Team Emeritus

I was going to review a product but someone has already written a very good review! Can I add comments to an existing review?

Old 02-09-2005, 06:56 PM   #25
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by An t-iasg
I was going to review a product but someone has already written a very good review! Can I add comments to an existing review?
You certainly can add a review to an existing product. The more opinions the better! Just go in to a product and click on the "post a review" link. I can't speak for RogerMcAllen on whether or not that qualifies for his kudos campain that will be up to him.

Old 02-09-2005, 07:10 PM   #26
Aquarium Advice Addict

Yes, this I'll donate for any review written, not for every product uploaded since many of you likely have the same products.
Old 02-09-2005, 09:01 PM   #27
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Ok guys we got a slight problem thats going to hold up approvals for a bit. Me and Kevin agreed that Roger should become one of the Review admins. I went to add him to the list of admins for the review script and the end result is a nasty little bug that seems to have locked ALL admins out. Until this can be resolved any reviews submitted wont be able to be approved.

By all means please continue to submit them. Just wanted to inform everyone so as you didnt feel slighted when they didnt get approved for a while. Hopefully this is a short term problem.

Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
Old 02-09-2005, 09:32 PM   #28
AA Team Emeritus

Ok we are back on track. Ignore the above.

Old 02-09-2005, 09:34 PM   #29
AA Team Emeritus

Good work Aaron
Old 02-09-2005, 09:37 PM   #30
AA Team Emeritus

For the one missing the photo. You should be able to find your product and click an edit button to edit the product information. From there you should be able to add pics.

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com