We need more product reviews

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I think I fixed all the one's that need fixing Roger. I added 8 new products and reviewed three or four others. I'm done for now. Not to scare ya or anything, but, I'll do more later or tomorrow. LOL
Are you broken in to your new position now? :oops: :p

Don't be sorry, I think you may have just uploaded more products than anyone else has (I'm not sure how many Jchillin got). We've had 32 new prodducts uploaded total in the last few days.

I did another reveiw on a website i have done two and am working on another. Thanks for the 100 kudos and i would like the next 100 for the 2nd review i am fueling up on kudos so next kudos giveaway i will ahve lots!!

Fishlover14

The deal wasn't 100 each, it was 100 for two or more ; ) . Feel free to keep going though, I might start to feel generous again.

Fluff, In recoignition to your review spree a kudos gift has been sent. Hope you enjoy it.

HAHA, This is funny. I see Fluff is the only one listed on the most recent reviews. This shows the last 12 products uploaded. I think she needs a new title. "Queen Reviewer" or something. :mrgreen:

Everyone should try it. Once you get going, it's fun. There are plenty of products there already that everyone could give their opinions on also. It doesn't take that long.

Time to go take inventory of the fish room. Gotta find more stuff. :eyes: :lol:

I just did 3-4 reviews....and I have a couple uplaods waiting for aproval so I can review them. I reviewd the Mag-Float and the AP Freshwater test kit....I also uploaded and reviewed Aqua-Glo bulbs...

...This is turning out to be a lot of fun...

LOL I know. I've just about run out of things to review though. That's the bad part. LOL

Your wife thinks you have lost your mind? What do you think is happening to me. My gmail notifier updates every 5 minutes, and ever 5 minutes there are 4 or so new messages. Kudos your way.

Just a thought. There seems to be a lot more SW products than FW products, which is quite senisible and normal. Not that I want people to work more than normal but what about the basic equipment like tanks and stands?

Remember, just a thought. :D

RogerMcAllen said:
Your wife thinks you have lost your mind? What do you think is happening to me. My gmail notifier updates every 5 minutes, and ever 5 minutes there are 4 or so new messages. Kudos your way.

Now go around and subscribe to all the forums. :) Then you will get almost as much e-mail from AA as me and Kevin. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom