We wanna see your tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My 55g in progress. Eventually going with more plants and some river rocks instead of the skulls when money allows, and working on making a backdrop to put behind it out of wood stained grey.

The hood and stand were DIY projects for my boyfriend and I. Good bonding there.

image-3528601679.jpg

Here s my three tanks

image-3516468776.jpg

50g first tank I set up in Dec. Has 6 Sterbai Cory's, 3 Otos, 2 Koi AF , 3 Platys, 2 Yoyo Loaches, 2 Zebra Loaches & 2 Nerite snails. Then people started giving me free tanks, so.....

image-1198943871.jpg

image-2161506956.jpg

29g 11 Neon Tetras, 11Rasboro tetras, dwarf Cory's , shrimp. Was going to stop with 2 tanks but the Angels & Loaches are too active for the others in the first tank so.....

image-4041249527.jpg

55g currently cycling, only putting the AF & Loaches in here. Nice & roomy! And I will not be accepting anymore 'free' tanks! Although the empty 10 g I used for a hospital tank is bugging me.....MTS Anonymous anyone?

Here s my three tanks

50g first tank I set up in Dec. Has 6 Sterbai Cory's, 3 Otos, 2 Koi AF , 3 Platys, 2 Yoyo Loaches, 2 Zebra Loaches & 2 Nerite snails. Then people started giving me free tanks, so.....

29g 11 Neon Tetras, 11Rasboro tetras, dwarf Cory's , shrimp. Was going to stop with 2 tanks but the Angels & Loaches are too active for the others in the first tank so.....

55g currently cycling, only putting the AF & Loaches in here. Nice & roomy! And I will not be accepting anymore 'free' tanks! Although the empty 10 g I used for a hospital tank is bugging me.....MTS Anonymous anyone?

Awesome tanks!

Here s my three tanks

I'm envious.

Here s my three tanks

Hi, my name is Drew and I have a problem.

Back
Top Bottom