Weather updates anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

artoledo

Aquarium Advice Freak
It's been raining forever and a day in Miami. Anyone else feeling bitter about the weather?

We just got off a bout of rain that was 3 weeks long. Depressing it is. Finally the sun shone for 2 days in a row.

Yes, I'm tired of the heat and humidity. It feels like 110 degrees here. Typical Midwestern summer. We could use rain.

Poured 3 times yesterday in San Antonio and looks to do the same for the next few days. However Houston's been getting soaked past week so all my friends and family there say

Got a bit of a break yesterday for about 8 hours then it rained a bit. Looks like its going to rain again. :(

Well, the Weather loaches in my mum's tank say it's wet, but they would say that seeing how they live underwater!!! :lol:

Anyways, here in the UK the weather is terrible, flash flooding in the south east of England, heavy rain elsewhere with thunder & lightning thrown in, and to top it all off, I haven't put my new satellite dish up yet!!! 8O

Having the best weather here in NY.. Mids 70 low 80s during the day 50-60 at night low to no humidity and storm rolls throught at night to keep things watered... Best weather ever.. It gonna hit 90s on Tue -Wed with high humidity next week so the fun is over :(
I hate humidity...

Very true. It isn't so much that it's 94 degrees outside. Well, it IS but the 80% humidity is enough to knock a person down. You know, the humidity so high that if you walk really fast with your mouth open you're mouth will become wet.

Move up to Newfoundland if you what weather . Last week was in the mid 20C and sunny this week is 7-12C and rain/fog since Tuesday (seen sun for a couple of hours yesterday .

Whoo! up here in Wisconsin a high of 73, and a low of 60. And today is my sisters graduation party, so it's perfect lol.

It has been really hot and humid lately, and I hate it. Darnit Florida, why do you have to be so hot??

Rain, rain, rain, oh, and some flooding... :(

Luckily I live on a valley so I'm not affected by any floods, but a nearby town has been flooded (amusingly on a street called "Water Street"!!!), but other parts of the UK have been under several feet of water, and one place even had Koi Carp swimming along!!! The carp (I hope all of them) were caught and rescued by their owners though and were shown live on the BBC news over the weekend!!! A lucky escape there!!! :D

Did someone say 'flooding'!?! I am about 25 miles from Marble Falls Texas (had 19 inches of rain in 24 hours last week). Thankfully my house is high enough not to worry too much about flooding, even with the 7 acre pond behind my house. We have rain forecasted for the next 2 weeks straight, but we may get a break this weekend. All of the highland lakes are between 12-20 feet over full capacity, and we should get another 3 inches of rain today. At least it isn't triple digit temperatures, and the fish in the pond are enjoying the fresh flowing water (happy bass makes for a happy me!) :D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom