Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-05-2005, 03:27 AM   #11
God of primitive fishes

Send a message via MSN to Toirtis Send a message via Yahoo to Toirtis
Nice rings, great inscriptions, and fab pics of 'she-who-must-be-obeyed'.

www.calgaryaquariumsociety.com
Old 06-08-2005, 02:01 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via ICQ to SerLunchbox Send a message via AIM to SerLunchbox Send a message via MSN to SerLunchbox Send a message via Yahoo to SerLunchbox
LOL
Thanks guys ... The slate was actually just recently hauled out of my aquarium LOL

Quote:
Nice rings, great inscriptions, and fab pics of 'she-who-must-be-obeyed'.
Thanks
It's my photos that look aweful ... I can't take a photo if my life depended on it ... i either get photos taken when i am explaining things (or have an odd look on my face) OR it looks like my smile is faked.

Thanks all.

As for the square, it is a soft square design ... you should try it out ... it feels REALLY comfortable.

So to finish up with this post, i figured i would write about the last experience i had with the jeweler.

So it is a Friday afternoon at about 3:30 pm. I get a call from my fiancee at work who is REALLY frazzled at this point. She goes on to tell me that she can't get a hold of the jeweler. She tells me she left a message on his voice mail first thing in the morning, but the phone number has been disconnected. Needless to say, when i heard this i was out the door and on my way to the jeweler with nasty thoughts and intentions in mind.

So we get to the jeweler and there he is sitting behind his bench working on rings. The good thing was that it was a mess up with one phone company that is totally useless where I live. He was moving his location NEXT month and the company shut his phone off THIS month!!! He had 5 or 6 other people show up there just as freaked out as we were.

Now, i think this has to be the best thing for us! Reason i say this is because of what we got .. we got 1/3 the price of engraving, and the fiancees ring now has larger diamonds in them (3 accent diamonds side by side).

I am just glad we have the rings now!

Tankless ... for now ... until i find what i really want (and what the wife lets me get!)
Old 06-09-2005, 01:28 AM   #13
God of primitive fishes

Send a message via MSN to Toirtis Send a message via Yahoo to Toirtis
Cool...which jeweller did you use?
www.calgaryaquariumsociety.com
Old 06-09-2005, 09:22 PM   #14

Pretty!

Old 06-09-2005, 10:10 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via ICQ to SerLunchbox Send a message via AIM to SerLunchbox Send a message via MSN to SerLunchbox Send a message via Yahoo to SerLunchbox
Quote:
Cool...which jeweller did you use?
We used the company Maralago which is currently in Mount Royal Village (soon to be moving)

Tankless ... for now ... until i find what i really want (and what the wife lets me get!)
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com