weird/not standard tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

keenfish

Aquarium Advice Regular
right i build a open bottom tank which you dont see every day so im wondering does any one have a weird or not standard tank post you pics come on no rectangles unless its a super size one i want to see bespoke something you cant buy off the shelf

I saw this a while ago, and its being sold by some French designers for around 1,000$

bubble%20fish%20tank.jpg

That would be awesome! Well, either one would be cool to have.

here are a few pictures of my tank. it's a 45 gal coffee table aquarium. love it! :)

I came across this the other day. Look close there's a bird living in the middle of that tank. Lol!

Attachments

• image-1301671341.jpg
    image-1301671341.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 109
That's odd ^^^
It kind of looks photo shopped. I hope it's not real there are goldfish and angels in there! I wonder how the budgie gets air.....

Last edited:
Mumma.of.two said:
That's odd ^^^
It kind of looks photo shopped. I hope it's not real there are goldfish and angels in there! I wonder how the budgie gets air.....

Lol! I was wondering the same thing about the bird. It looks like it's a cage that could be slipped out from the side? As for photo shopped, I have no idea? I just saw this online as an ad to buy.

Mumma.of.two said:
I read a bit of it and I think the frog has access to both sides of the water. I don't want to think what happens when the frog craps!

We must have been reading at the same time. Yes the tree frog has access to both tanks from the top. The guy (from what I read) thought it was a good idea but really seemed open to the criticism he received about it. At the end there he's said he's going to change it up. Good thing for forums help educate those who want it.

Back
Top Bottom