Well, Its been a month..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Exactly one month ago today I was registering for these forums with a total post count of 0. One month, 200 posts later, and voting for AA every day here I am! :D :D :D
These forums are great. I think more people should register so we can have the largest community for fish discussions.
-Stewie

Hey welcome and all that and congrats on the one month mark and thanks for voting and how's the weather where you are?

Finally got a new system at home and the first thing I did was log on to AA and vote. :twisted:

The weather is cool. It was 30 degrees this morning. I'm not too far from columbus. (a few hrs at most). Sometimes I venture into OH to go to youngstown. there are 4 or 5 nice lfs's there.
-Stewie

I guess now is the time to ask the question I've been holding. Is your handle in anyway related to the character on the "Family Guy"?

Also, you may have noticed a small increase in your kudos :D

Lastly...congrats!

Jchillin,
Actually my friend started calling me stewie when I was in grade school. (my last name is Stewart) That was before Family guy was even thought about. Its stuck with me ever since. Some of my former high school teachers even called me Stewie. (and still do to this day when I run on to them every now and then)
Hope that answered your question.
-Stewie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom