Well, today is the day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm home. Just got in a bit ago. Wanted to thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers. My husband called me and read each post and I am very grateful. I still have a bit of recovery to get through but, my hands are working so, the surgery was a success. :D (I have some pics if anyone wants to see. lol PM me. :evil:

Yay! I am so happy to hear that!! Now you get some rest and milk this for everything it's worth, lol.

lmw80 said:
Yay! I am so happy to hear that!! Now you get some rest and milk this for everything it's worth, lol.
I fully concur!! "Honey.... I need an extra pillow....." "Honey.... could I have......." :wink:

Whishing you all the best and a speedy recovery! And a GROUP HUG!!

:invasion:

8)

Thanks. lol As much as I want to just get up and go about my daily life, it is holding me back. So, yeah, I'll be milking it for a few days. :D

Now I think this calls for a new tank aquisition....
While you are in recovery rest and watch your fish :D

Glad to hear that your back home and the operation was a succes!!! :D

Will you have to go back to the hospital to do checkups once in a while?
Glad you didn't have to go through chemotherapy as well...I've seen people who got very sick because of it!

Thanks again. Nope, so far so good. Havent' gotten the final test results back from pathology but, I'm not to concerned with. My biopsy came back negative so I have no reason to think this will be anything but negative also. I will need to go back to the doctors next week for a check up. I have a drain in and some stitches they need to remove. I don't know if I mentioned that all this work was done to my neck. I feel like frankensteins monster. lol Very stiff. I will be going back depending on how well I heal. He may need to do some work on the scar. And it will take some time to be sure all sensation comes back. Lots of if's and maybe's. But, he says things look good. :D Thanks again everyone.

Glad to hear you are recovering. Just a word of advice (this is an advice board...right?)
Be careful about calling yourself "Frankensteins Monster"...I think there is a copyright and we don't wanna get anyone in trouble. :D

Billsgate said:
Let us know how the results are and how the checkup went!!!!!! :D

The Dr's office called and said they want to see me on Friday but, the nurse was able to tell me today that the final pathology tests results were in and all were negative. Yay!!!! :jump:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom